Monday 22 July 2013

BLUE BARCELONA

SPANISH FEELING Usually, I am quite a calm and serene person. I like to enjoy life, cozy up, have long silent walks and just relax. And honestly I don't party that much . I don't know if it's because of my personality or because I spend too much time studying (hello nerd) but I'm just not that teeny weeny dress and party girl kind of type. But during my stay in Spain, something must have gone wrong in my head and I completely switched of personality and mood. Holà Barcelona, coming through!


I think it's because of the beach, the sun, the hot air and the most important that I am here with my love of my life. I was really in the mood of  enjoying life in a much more vivid and crazy way in comparison to my ususal polish very zen behaviour. I took my heels out, and stroll in the city happy like a clam. Gosh how I missed summer. We need more! 






OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Dress : Mohito
BAG :Mohito
SHOES : H&M


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous. the color fits you well ♥
    keep in touch!

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete